October 19, 2021
The recognition is affirmation of the company’s strong commitment to providing colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow and make a difference in the world. Viatris ranked in the top third of 750 employers, chosen based on a survey of 150,000 workers from 58 countries working for multinational companies and institutions. Employers were also rated on factors including economic footprint, talent development, gender equality and social responsibility.
“From Day 1, colleagues around the world have been united by our shared purpose of empowering people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life,” said Andrew Enrietti, Head of Global Human Relations for Viatris. "Our colleagues have gone above and beyond, on-site and at home, in maintaining essential operations for patients throughout the COVID-19 pandemic while standing up our new company. Times like this make us stronger, and Forbes’ honor is a testament to the people who make Viatris a great place to work.”
In Viatris’ first year, the company set out to reimagine healthcare, including building a performance-driven, highly engaging and inclusive culture, known as The Viatris Way. The company has:
- Offered a wide range of benefits and programs that are locally customized to meet the unique needs of employees and help them achieve what matters most.
- Extended support services at various sites, ranging from COVID-19 testing to counseling for stress and anxiety, in support of colleagues’ health and safety.
- Provided opportunities for flexible-remote work, where possible, to help colleagues maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Sponsored four Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) – Black, LGBTQ+, Women and Working Parents - where employees listen and learn from each other and strive to change Viatris and its communities for the better.
- Made development and growth a priority, including learning through on-the-job experiences, special projects, development goals, training programs, interactive online courses and more.