This section of Viatris.com contains information that may not be suitable for use in all countries due to varied regulatory requirements, data protection requirements and practices or medical practices, and distinctions among product approval and commercial availability. The information contained in each news release or statement posted on this page is presented as of the date it was issued. The company undertakes no obligation to update the information for changes or subsequent events after the date it was originally issued.
- Nov 23, 2020Viatris Inc. Announces FDA Tentative Approval of a Pediatric Formulation of Dolutegravir (DTG) Under PEPFARTentative approval will help enhance access to WHO-recommended pediatric medicine and reduce the cost of HIV treatment for children in low- and middle-income countries
- Nov 16, 2020Viatris Inc. Launches as a New Kind of Healthcare Company, Positioned to Meet the World's Evolving Healthcare NeedsCombination of Mylan and Pfizer's Upjohn Business Focused on Access and Improved Patient Health
- Oct 30, 2020Mylan and Pfizer Receive Clearance from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission for Proposed Combination of Mylan and UpjohnPfizer Announces Record Date for the Proposed Transaction
- Sep 15, 2020The Companies Have Also Received Approvals in Australia and New Zealand; Combination on Track to Close in Fourth Quarter 2020
- Jul 9, 2020Announcement follows Mylan shareholder approval of Mylan's combination with Pfizer's Upjohn
- Jun 30, 202099.6% of Shares Voted in Favor of the Transaction
- Mar 26, 2020Due to global impact of COVID-19 pandemic, transaction now expected to close in the second half of 2020 and Mylan's EGM moved to June 30