This section of Viatris.com contains information that may not be suitable for use in all countries due to varied regulatory requirements, data protection requirements and practices or medical practices, and distinctions among product approval and commercial availability. The information contained in each news release or statement posted on this page is presented as of the date it was issued. The company undertakes no obligation to update the information for changes or subsequent events after the date it was originally issued.
- Oct 20, 2021Viatris' First-Ever Interchangeable Insulin Biosimilar Preferred on Express Scripts' Largest FormularyUpcoming launch of two interchangeable biosimilar insulin glargine injection options co-developed with Biocon Biologics will help increase access to critical treatment for millions of Americans living with diabetes
- Oct 11, 2021Fortune Recognizes Viatris for Expanding Access to Innovative HIV Medicines, Particularly in Low- and Middle-income Countries
- Aug 9, 2021Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Dividend of Eleven Cents ($0.11) per Share
- Jul 28, 2021Viatris Inc. and Biocon Biologics Receive Historic Approval for First Interchangeable Biosimilar Semglee® (insulin glargine-yfgn) injection for the Treatment of DiabetesInterchangeable Designation Allows Substitution at the Pharmacy Counter for Lantus® Across the U.S. to Help Increase Access to Medicines for People Living with Diabetes
- Jun 23, 2021Company Confident Evidence Regarding Only Remaining Claim Will Show Mylan's Actions Were Lawful and Pro-competitive